New Products - Spectrum King LED Grow Lights 0
I'm excited to announce that we have the entire line of Spectrum King LED grow lights available in the store.
You have so many options when it comes to choosing the right LED grow lights, so why go with Spectrum King?
- All of their lights are designed to mimic sunlight with an all white spectrum. Why go with a small portion of the sun's spectrum when you can stick with mother nature's time tested recipe? With Spectrum King LEDs you're getting a full spectrum including IR and ultraviolet outside the visible spectrum.
- CREE LED Chips. No other LED manufacturer pushes the boundaries of LED lighting technology like Cree. They provide the consistency, quality, and efficiency that you want powering the heart of your grow room. Spectrum King LED is one of the few companies that adheres to the strict quality requirements necessary to earn the "powered by Cree" badge.
- All Spectrum King LED grow lights are IP65 rated to be completely sealed against dust and moisture. They are UL certified and labeled so you can safely use them in commercial grow environments. You can literally clean these things off with a hose if you want. That's the kind of durability and assurance you want whenever you're putting electricity and water in the same environment.
- Each light is covered under warranty to provide at least 90% of its original output for three years. The SK600 and SK400+ have 5 year mechanical warranties and all other lights come with 3 year mechanical warranties. Look, all LED performance will degrade over time. Spectrum King is one of the few companies thats warranty doesn't just guarantee function, it guarantees performance.
The Line Up
Spectrum King LED SK600 Full Spectrum Grow Light
The SK600 is the biggest and most powerful light Spectrum King has to offer. It's a 1000-1200W HPS replacement that draws only 650 Watts, saving up to 43.5% on your lighting costs alone. With a huge 25 sq ft (5 ft x 5 ft) flowering footprint you'll get gigantic coverage for your plants.
Spectrum King LED SK400+ Full Spectrum Grow Light
This is the newly updated (July 2017) model that is 10% more powerful than it's predecessor. It draws only 440 Watts yet offers a full 16 sq ft (4 ft x 4 ft) flowering coverage and is perfect for a grow tent (go for the 120 degree option unless you have ceilings over 8 ft).
Spectrum King LED 140 Watt Mother's Lil Helper & Closet Case
The newest lights to join the Spectrum King family, the 140 Watt Mother's Lil Helper and Closet Case give that extra oomph over their 100 Watt predecessors. They use 40% more energy but are over 60% brighter and are perfect when you want a single light in a limited space.
The Closet Case has a 9 sq ft (3 ft x 3 ft) flowering coverage area and is a full spectrum light usable from seed to harvest.
Mother's Lil Helper is perfect for taking care of your mother plants or as a purely vegetative grow light. It can cover up to 16 sq ft (4 ft x 4 ft) for vegetative growth. It is not recommended to use this light for flowering.
Are you ready for a Spectrum King LED Grow Light? Check out the whole line here.
New Products - Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 LED Grow Lights 0
The Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 series is an update to the extremely popular PhytoMAX series.
You get 60% MORE light with the new upgraded version of the lights at the same price as the original phytoMAX series.
The PhytoMAX-2 series has a maximum flowering footprint of 6.5 ft x 6.5 ft. It's Huge.
And just like the original, you get the Phyto-Genesis Spectrum™ and powerful canopy penetration without the hotspots.
The whole PhytoMAX-2 series is ETL listed so commercial growers rejoice, you can use these babies. They'll serve you well and with an Industry-Leading 5 Year warranty, you know you're in good hands should anything go wrong.
Need the most power? The PhytoMAX-2 1000 has got you covered. It's the strongest light in the series, drawing 1050W and yielding 60% more than a traditional HPS.
Check out the whole PhytoMAX-2 series here.
New Product - SuperCloset SuperPonics XL 12 Hydroponic Grow System 0
The all new SuperCloset SuperPonic XL 12 is an all new, easy to use, 12 site hydroponic system that lets you grow big!
It's perfect for growers that want larger plants then the SuperPonic 8 or SuperPonic 16 can hold but aren't quite ready for bigger systems like a Bubble Flow Buckets set up.
Want a quick rundown? Check out this video.
It uses the same proven, super effective, hydroponic grow techniques as the other SuperPonic systems but with more space for your plants to grow.
You may be wondering why the SuperPonic XL 12 is called the "XL" when it has four fewer grow sites than the SuperPonic 16. Well let's take a look!
The SuperPonic XL 12 is 11" wider and 2" taller than the SuperPonic 16. Your plants will have way more space to stretch out instead of bumping into their neighbors.
The SuperPonic XL 12 has a 35 gallon reservoir, 10 gallons more than the SuperPonic 16. That's a lot more yummy plant juice for the girls to drink so they grow up big and strong.
The SuperPonic XL 12 has 3.75" net cups compared to the SuperPonic 16's 3" net cups. Noticing a trend here? Bigger. Bigger. Bigger. These net cups will allow a larger root mass to develop more easily.
So while the SuperPonic XL 12 has fewer grow sites, it's bigger where it counts. The increased space, reservoir size, and larger net cups will let you grow XL sized plants from seed/clone all the way up to harvest.
Ready to start? You can order your SuperPonic XL 12 here.
- Tags: Hydroponics New Product
New Products - Heliospectra LED Grow Lights 0
We now have Heliospectra LED Grow Lights available!
Coming from Sweden, Heliospectra has become a favorite for commercial growers thanks to their ability to efficiently replace 1000W HIDs and their powerful customizable spectrum.
This is my favorite of the bunch. The LX601 is a 1000W HID replacement, draws only 630 Watts, has a fully customizable spectrum, and is UL Listed!
Who is using Heliospectra Grow Lights? Check out this article on a commercial grow operation in Alaska that decided to go with Heliospectra! Read More.
New Products - Titan Grow Lights by Cirrus LED Systems 0
The new Titan 3 and Titan 5 COB LED Grow Lights by Cirrus LED Systems are a dream come true for growers.
Why am I so excited about these lights?
- They’ve got mCOB LEDs. These are top of the line COBs that are amazingly efficient and have stronger penetration than typical 3 or 5 Watt diodes.
- They're the first lights to come with UVB LEDs that will increase your plants resin production. Other lights might have supplemental UVB bulbs (or have no UVB at all), but the Titans are the first to do it with efficient LED technology.
- You get a fully customizable spectrum that you can dial in to your specific plant and strains.
- Complete, easy automation. With their Leaf App for iOS and Android you can control the timing and spectrum of as many lights as you want.
On top of that, these lights are UL listed, so you can safely use them in a commercial grow environment and come with a 5 year warranty to keep you covered if anything goes wrong.
If you’re looking for the biggest, most powerful version of the light then go with the Titan 5, it will blow a 1000W HPS out of the water!
If you’ve got a slightly smaller grow space than maybe the Titan 3 is right for you.
Either way, you’ll be getting a light that will give huge yields, amazing resin production, sips power, and is easy to use and customize!
New Products - Johnson Grow Lights 0
I'm happy to announce that we now have the entire line of Johnson Grow Lights available in the store!
COB LED Grow lights have been getting more and more popular recently due to their efficiency and intensity. With COB LEDs you'll get stronger penetration and waste less energy as heat output when compared to standard 3W and 5W diodes.
Johnson Grow Lights provide a high quality and affordable way for you to try them out!
You can learn more about Johnson Grow Lights by checking them out on Heavy T's Grow Show.
If you've got a smaller grow, then something like the CX-4 and it's 3 ft x 3 ft footprint might be perfect for you.
Have a bigger grow and want the best of the best? The Maximizer uses the latest CREE CXB3590 3500K COB LEDs and has a huge 5 ft x 5 ft footprint with amazing canopy penetration.